- March 28, 2017
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.18.104.22.1689
= The new QueryBuilder.DatabaseSchemaTreeController property has been added
to get public access to the Database Schema Tree controller.
- March 17, 2017
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.22.214.171.1246
+ SQLite: Support for the IS operator ("expr IS expr") has been added.
+ The new MetadataLoadingOptions.AllowRecursiveVirtualObjects property
allows specifying the mode of working with virtual objects. By default,
referring to other virtual objects in the text of a virtual object is
allowed. Such reference lets build a chain of objects to break complex
queries in a series of simple ones. However, in this mode, you can't use
the same-named physical object in a virtual object because of the emerging
recursion. Setting this property to false prohibits creation chains of
virtual objects, but allows to create virtual objects that substitute
physical database objects.
= Automatic links creation for self-linked objects has been improved.
(from Parent to Child or Child to Parent, not both)
= Constant expressions aren't appended to the grouping list now.
= Default namespace prefixes aren't skipped in the Database Schema Tree now.
= Better unique table alias generation has been made.
= Quoted AltName value is set now by default to the DataSource.NameInQuery
- MS SQL Server: Built-in @@-named variables are recognized now.
- Oracle: Date/time built-in constants are recognized properly now.
- MS SQL Server: DATEPART parser ambiguity has been fixed.
- January 25, 2017
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.126.96.36.1999
+ PostgreSQL: Support of materialized view, TOAST tables and foreign tables
has been made.
+ Oracle: Support of the "AT TIME ZONE" clause has been added.
+ Firebird: Column name definition after alias in the FROM clause is
+ IBM DB2: The ListAgg function is supported now.
+ Query Statistics: The UsedDatabaseObjects and UsedDatabaseObjectFields
collections now include invalid objects and fields being used in the
query. They differ from valid objects by the absence of MetadataObject
(for objects) and MetadataField (for fields) references.
- Detection of recursion loops in virtual objects definition has been made.
- Default UI culture is used to format values in Criteria Builder.
- MySQL: Parsing of DATE, TIME, and DATETIME types as keywords has been
- December 20, 2016
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.188.8.131.527
= References to DevExpress controls have been updated to the v.184.108.40.206.
= MS SQL Server: Custom aggregates aren't loaded now from linked servers.
- MySQL: Proper fixup of string aliases has been made to avoid control hang
on some queries.
- December 08, 2016
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.220.127.116.115
- Firebird: Support of the simple form of TRIM function has been fixed.
- Oracle: Support for the special form of TRIM function has been fixed.
- Displaying of Varchar(Max) and Varbinary(Max) data types in the datasource
fields list has been fixed.
- Calculation of checked fields in the datasource fields list has been
- Parsing of the single-line comments has been fixed.
- MS SQL Server: List of valid identifiers has been updated.
- SQLite: Support for the string concatenation operator ("||") is fixed.
- October 14, 2016
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.18.104.22.1682
+ Aggregate and builtin functions list is cached now to speed up large
query text generation.
= MetadataItem: InvalidOperationException is thrown now if both
MetadataName and MetadataItem property values are specified.
= UnionSubQuery.AddDatasource*At method: if any of the drop coordinates
is negative, drop position is calculated automatically. Note that this
method treats given coordinates as absolute screen coordinates.
- MS SQL Server: CHAR(n) parser ambiguity is fixed.
- MS SQL Server: ROW and ROWS are added to the list of valid identifiers.
- September 23, 2016
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.22.214.171.1240
+ PostgreSQL: Support for custom aggregate functions is added.
- Query Transformer: The bug with incorrect generation of the ORDER BY
clause if column alias is same as field name is fixed.
- MS SQL Server: CHAR and NCHAR are added to the list of valid identifiers.
- Query Structure Tree flickering on batch query items processing is
- The bug with getting empty nodes on copying Database Schema Tree to
another control is fixed.
- September 07, 2016
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.126.96.36.1998
- PostgreSQL: Date/time parts are added to the list of valid identifiers.
- PostgreSQL: Parsing of set operators is fixed.
- August 24, 2016
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.188.8.131.526
- The bug with aggregate functions with an asterisk parameter ("*") is fixed.
- August 15, 2016
Active Query Builder 2 WinForms Edition v.184.108.40.2065
+ Criteria Builder: BETWEEN operator is available for string values now.
= DevExpress references are updated to v.16.1.5.