- March 23, 2017
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.36
- MetadataProvider.LoadFieldsForObjectFromDriver: The TrimQuotes flag is
taken into account now.
- MetadataContainer.LoadMetadataByFilter: Access violation on calling without
a connection while loading objects using events has been eliminated.
- March 17, 2017
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.35
+ SQLite: Right outer joins are converted to left now.
= SQLite: Non-qualified double-quoted identifiers are treated as strings now.
= The OnSQLUpdated event doesn't fire now during the form load.
- MS SQL Server: Built-in @@-named variables are recognized now.
- Oracle: Date/time built-in constants are recognized properly now.
- March 13, 2017
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.34
= Automatic links creation has been improved: links are created only from
Parent to Child table or vice vera, but not both at the same time.
= The StatisticOutputColumn.ColumnNameInQuery is now quoted if need.
= The StatisticOutputColumn.MetadataField calculation has been improved.
+ The new properties TrimQuotes and TrimSpaces have been added to the
= Firing of the ActiveSubQueryChanging/Changed event is enforced on the
- DevExpress UI: Click on the checkbox in the datasource field list has been
+ PostgreSQL: Support of materialized view, TOAST tables, and foreign tables
has been made.
+ Oracle: Support of the "AT TIME ZONE" clause has been added.
+ Firebird: Column name definition after alias in the FROM clause is
+ IBM DB2: The ListAgg function is supported now.
+ IBM DB2: The QSYS2 tables are used now for fields loading if this scheme
exists. Several minor bugs have been fixed.
+ SQLite: Support for the IS operator ("expr IS expr") has been added.
- SQLite: The bug with not loading fields for a table being added second to
the query has been fixed.
- MS SQL Server: loading objects from non-default schemas for non-default
databases is fixed
- MS SQL Server: The DATEADD parser unambiguity has been fixed.
- MySQL: Parsing of DATE, TIME and DATETIME types as keywords has been
- December 15, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.32
- The bug with the newly introduced PartialMetadataLoading property is fixed.
- MySQL: Proper fix up of string aliases has been made to avoid control
hang on some queries.
- December 12, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.31
- Loading metadata from XML has been fixed.
- December 08, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.30
+ The new TacQueryBuilder.PartialMetadataLoading property has been added.
Setting it to True prescribes the component to load metadata only for
objects that were used in the query on assigning it to the SQL property.
You shouldn't call the RefreshMetadata method in this mode.
+ Mouse wheel works now in pick up lists of the Query Columns Grid.
+ The MetadataContainer.LoadFromXML method is significantly speeded up.
- Firebird: Support of aliases in the ORDER BY clause only for the version
2.0 and higher.
- Demo app: The parameters form for ADO connection has been fixed.
- MS SQL Server: List of valid identifiers list has been updated.
- Single-line comments are recognized properly now.
- November 23, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.29
+ Scrolling by mouse wheel now works in the drop-down pick list of the
Expression cell editor.
= The FieldListDescriptionColumnOptions.ShowLongDescription property is
now set to True by default.
= Minor column type painting improvements in datasource field lists have
- Calculation of checked fields in datasource field lists has been fixed.
- The Varchar(Max) and Varbinary(Max) types are displayed correctly now.
- MS Jet: Excel sheet names with the dollar sign are supported now.
- Oracle: Support for the special form of TRIM function has been added.
- MS SQL Server: ROW and ROWS are added to the list of valid identifiers.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements have been made.
- October 13, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.28
+ Query Transformer is now capable to rename output query columns.
+ The new TacQueryTransformer.RenameDuplicatedColumns property prescribes
to explicitly specify all the columns in the query SELECT list by
expanding the asterisk items, then find and rename the unnamend and
duplicated column names (default = false).
+ The new TacQueryTransformer.AlwaysExpandColumnsInQuery instructs to
perform asterisk expansion in the query SELECT list even if it's not
needed for the specified query transformations (default = false).
! The TacOutputColumn.Name property has been renamed to OriginalName.
+ The new TacOutputColumn.PreassignedName allows specifying the needed name
for a query output column.
+ The new TacOutputColumn.ResultName gets the result query columns name,
which turned out as a result of automatic columns renaming routine and
manual appliance of the new name specified via the PreassignedName
- QueryTransformer: The bug with sorting by a column, which alias is equal
to the field name, has been fixed.
- The "Build Expression" popup menu item is now shown only when a handler
is assigned to the OnCustomExpressionBuilder event.
- MS SQL Server: CHAR(n) parser ambiguity has been fixed.
- MS SQL Server: CHAR and NCHAR have been moved from the builtin functions
to the list of valid identifiers.
+ PostgreSQL: Support for custom aggregate functions has been added.
- PostgreSQL: Date/time parts have been added to the list of valid
= ElevateDB packages have been updated to comply with the latest version.
- September 07, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.26
- Query Columns Grid: Changes in inplace editors are committed on focus lost.
- PostgreSQL: Parsing of set operators is fixed.
- ElevateDB: Connectivity package compilation is fixed.
- August 02, 2016
Active Query Builder VCL Edition v.1.26.25
+ The new property is added to determine permanent visiblity of Delete row
button in the first column of the Query Columns list: TacQueryBuilder
- SQLite: Support for CHAR builtin function is added.