- September 07, 2015
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.184.108.40.2063
+ Support for IBM Netezza SQL syntax is added.
+ Support for AdvantageDB SQL syntax is added.
= PostgreSQL: Support for ANY, SOME, ALL predicates is made.
- DB2: Parsing of VALUES clause is fixed.
- March 24, 2015
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.220.127.116.112
! All manually entered aliases are quoted by default now.
- February 27, 2015
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.18.104.22.1681
- Incorrect comparison of identificators in some rare cases is fixed.
- January 26, 2015
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.22.214.171.1240
+ The new property is/setResolveColumnNamingConflictsAutomatically() is added
to instruct the component to generate unique aliases for explicitly specified
query columns to avoid duplicated column names.
+ The new property
CriteriaListOptions.is/setCreateColumnAliasesForUnnamedColumns() is added
to instruct the component to add aliases for unnamed fields
(expressions, aggregates) automatically.
= Recursion loop detection on building result SQL with virtual fields is made.
- Missing record is added for metadata object's alternate name in XML form of
query structure (QueryBuilder.QueryStatistics.QueryStructureXML).
- The bug with improper virtual objects alias expanding in column references
- Metadata comments fetching is fixed.
= All query parameter types are enabled now for all syntaxes.
= Informix: Syntax auto-detection and table list loading is improved.
= QueryColumnListControl now commits changes when you getting the
= The Linked Objects menu now shows "No linked objects" item if no linked
objects are found.
- Datasource references to metadata objects are always refreshed when setting
= Identifiers quotation in data source captions is removed.
- Parsing of long qualified names for some SQL syntaxes is fixed.
- Oracle: Loading of schemas containing no tables is fixed.
- Oracle: Metadata loading performance is improved.
= Oracle: Expression parsing optimisation is made.
- Oracle: Parsing of the REFERENCE keyword is fixed.
+ Oracle: The SEARCH and CYCLE clauses are now supported in CTE sub-queries.
- Oracle: Loading of foreign keys and user aggregates by unprivileged user is
- Firebird: Support for the WEEK date part is made.
- MySQL: Support for quoted characters in string literals is made.
- PostgreSQL: Parsing of common table expressions (CTE) is fixed.
= PostgreSQL: Parsing of ROW clause is improved.
- PostgreSQL: Support for RECURSIVE keyword in WITH clause is added.
+ MS SQL Server: New SQL Server 2012 analytic functions are added.
+ MS SQL Server: Support for IIF function and WITHIN GROUP clause is added.
- MS SQL Server: Parsing of function calls is fixed.
- MS SQL Server: Mistyped DATETIMEOFFSETFROMPARTS name is fixed.
- MS SQL Server Compact Edition: Version detection is fixed.
- MS Access: Query Builder now accepts identifiers quoted with backticks
and convert backticks to square brackets.
+ SQLite: Support for Common Table Expressions (CTE) is made.
+ SQLite: Support for backtick-quoted identifiers is made.
- January 16, 2015
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.126.96.36.1996
- MS SQL Server: Expressions parsing is fixed.
- April 29, 2014
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.188.8.131.523
+ The new CustomMetadataTree source code sample is added.
- MS SQL Server: Parsing of aggregated functions is fixed.
- MS SQL Server: Parsing of method call chains is fixed.
- MySQL: DATE and TIME types parsing ambuiguities are eliminated.
- DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ANSI SQL/92: DATE, TIME and TIMESTAMP literals
- DB2: Parsing of Hex, Graphics and Unicode string literals is fixed.
- March 31, 2014
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.184.108.40.2062
= CustomTreeNode class is made public.
- March 14, 2014
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.220.127.116.111
- Oracle: Parsing of DATE, TIME and TIMESTAMP literals is fixed.
- DB2: Minor parsing error is fixed.
- March 06, 2014
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.18.104.22.1680
- Oracle: Support for interval expressions is added.
- DB2: Using short object names if SYSTEM naming convention is used.
- February 19, 2014
Active Query Builder Java Edition v.22.214.171.1249
- Exception on closing a data source is fixed.
= Appearance of multi-links in the Add Linked Objects menu is fixed.